- Instrument to measure changes in impendence to movement of a vibrating probe in the developing clot.
- Instrument with Microprocessor controlled electro-mechanical visco-elastic coagulation monitor for determination of coagulation real time haemostasis and end-points in whole blood, citrated whole blood and plasma samples.
- Instrument with Technology for detecting initial fibrin and monitoring the clot formation process
- POC instrument. Compact instrument for mobility.
- Results to be displayed on the instrument also.
- Instrument with Automated Process, without the use of pipettes to run samples.
Thromboelastography TEG 5000 ROTEM TEMA Sonoclot Specifications for Tender